Online Services That Are Not Available
Due to scheduled systems maintenance, the following Online Claims & Services applications will not be available from 11 PM on Saturday, December 21, 2013 until 5 AM on Monday, December 23.
The services that will not be available are:
- Change your address or telephone number,
- Get a replacement Medicare Card,
- Get a benefit verification letter,
- Get a Form 1099/1042 -- Social Security Benefit Statement,
- Select or change the way you receive information from Social Security if you are blind or visually impaired,
- Use our Retirement Estimator,
- Get your Social Security Statement online,
- Block online and automated telephone access to your personal information,
- Apply for Social Security retirement or spouse's benefits,
- Apply for Social Security disability benefits,
- Begin or continue the Adult Disability and Work History Report,
- Apply for Medicare,
- Check your application status,
- Appeal our recent medical decision about your disability claim or continue the appeal you already started,
- Find out if you can get extra help with your Medicare prescription drug costs,
- File a Representative Payee Accounting Report,
- Business Services Online and
- Government to Government Services Online.
You will still be able to:
- Find out what benefits you can apply for,
- Use our Benefit Planners,
- Find your full retirement age and
- Check employment opportunities
while the services listed above are not available.
We apologize for any inconvenience and and invite you to use all our online services after 5 AM on Monday morning.