Social Security Disability Claims Process
Recorded June 2014.
- Part 1: Introduction to the Disability Process
- Part 2: Filing a Disability Claim
- Part 3: Medical evidence
- Part 4: Quality Review
- Part 5: Appeals
- Part 6: The Appeals Council
- Part 7: End of a Claim
This video series explains the Social Security Administration disability insurance claims process. It also describes the roles of the different components involved.
Data at Your Fingertips: Data Exchange Agreements
Recorded May 29, 2014.
A two-part webinar on Data Exchange Agreements for Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Government partners.
- Part 1 – “Data at Your Fingertips: An Introduction to SSA Data Exchange Agreements”, explains how to establish a data exchange agreement with the Social Security Administration.
- Part 2 – “Data at Your Fingertips: SSA Data Exchange, Understanding the Data for Current Users”, explains how data exchange agreements work and how to obtain the data you need.
There will be a Question and Answer session following each segment.
Data Exchange is the authorized sharing of electronic information under an agreement between SSA and Federal, State, tribal and local government agencies. Data Exchanges operate on a business-need basis with agencies that administer specific health or income maintenance programs. Social Security is a government leader in electronic information sharing, with almost 3,000 data exchange agreements and real-time or batch query exchanges, which help you to administer your programs.